Where do you start?
Ideal for Facebook Ads
Exciting products / services:
- Grand Designs
When your Ads are eye catching and you serve something that caters for the majority of people that like food or fashion, you are more likely to get some engagement from a visual experience from a platform you check every day. It also has a chain reaction, if you like a jumper and are thinking of buying, you are more likely to share it so that others will see the Ad, gaining more exposure with the extra value of a trusted referral. Google offer similar types of Ads called ‘Display Ads’ but from experience Facebook Ads work out cheaper and have a broader reach on social platforms. Remember, you spend more time on your phone looking at social media than on Google.
Ideal for Google AdWords
Professional services such as.
- Finance Services
- Legal Services
- Health and Safety
- Waste Management
- Risk Assessment
- Construction services
The list is long, but the general consensus is a service requirement which doesn’t quite get you smiling from ear to ear.
How is Google Ads different from Facebook Ads?
What to avoid with Facebook Ads.
Think about these key elements before starting any paid Ads campaign.
- Put yourself in the eye of your customer, and think what would you do when looking for a product or service?
- What are your competitors doing?
- Is your branding consistent?
- Do you have the right ‘call to action’ on your website?
- How much should a lead cost to give you your return of investment?
- Is my product or service exciting to others?
- Have you set up Google Tag Manager to track your results?